Sunday, July 20, 2014

My Little People

My kids are funny little people.  They always know how to make me laugh even when they aren't trying.  My son J.J. is five years old.  Last week at VBS we learned about the golden rule.  J.J. in all his tiny genius tried to convince me that I needed to allow him to stay up, instead of napping by saying "Momma, you should give me a second chance.  That is the golden rule!"  (I usually let him stay up and watch a movie but he was kind of cranky.)

My daughter Joy is almost three and she is quite the itty bitty momma to her 700 baby dolls.  I have baby dolls coming out my ears but she loves them all so much I can't bring myself to put any of them up for sale.  

Gabriel is our youngest who just turned a year old.  He is the sweetest little guy you will meet!  I know every mom says that about her little boy but he really is so super sweet!  He discovered that he could bob his head to music this week.  Who knew the ending credits of the movie Hitch could inspire such movement in a little person?  

I will post more about my little people more later...but for now I have run out of time.  Life of a mom!



-Hadassah

No comments:

Post a Comment